Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Susan's Birthday--May 29, 2009

<
I've had a birthday, shout Hooray!! I just thought I should do a little blog about my birthday since I'm going to turn my blogs into books and I need to have ALL the important events in there! I had a really nice birthday. My girlfriends took me out to lunch to one of my favorite places in Longmont--Martini's Bistro. They have an outdoor garden patio so that was extra special. I'm bummed that I didn't get a single picture! It was so much fun! The night before my birthday, Mike, Eric, and Hannah took me to Red Lobster and I got my fill of Lobster Tail and King Crab Legs!! Then on my actual birthday, Eric got me this great cake from DQ that he decorated himself and we opened my gifts and then had pizza.
Here's what I got from my sweet husband and daughter! It's a very festive looking apron. I should be cooking lots of delicious dishes in this cute thing! Eric got me a Tim McGraw CD which I love and a DVD--"How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days." I received lots of emails and texts and phone calls from my sweet family and friends. Thanks to everyone who made this a very special birthday for me!
Mom came for cake and presents and was in a really great mood. I thought she looked extra cute that day in her summer outfit and wanted to get a picture so this is how she posed for me! She really is quite the character!

These beautiful roses were from my lovely visiting teachers! They are extra sweet to me!
Well, another year older and another year wiser??? I can only hope!




5 comments:

The Nannie Family said...

Looks like a great birthday. It's nice to have people who care around you to make it extra special. Mom does look cute and I really like your apron.

Chris and Emily said...

Happy late birthday! Looks like a lot of fun. Mima cracks me up.

-Chris

Cierra said...

happy belated birthday aunt susan!! looks like it was a great one and you got spoiled by the ones you love...

you look too cute in that apron. and i just really hope i am as spunky as mima when i'm her age!

Paul and Joni said...

Happy birthday...late! And thanks for the updates and pics from memorial day. Our blog is acting up and not telling us when people are updating their blogs so now I think we are way behind.

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

That is such a cute apron. Thanks for coming to Brooklyn's blessing when you were out in Utah. It was really good to see you and Hannah. Happy birthday!