This was actually their last day here. It was fun having a whole row of our family here. I was telling someone that if our whole family was here we'd need the entire overflow to seat everyone. Aren't they a beautiful (handsome) bunch?
We had lots of music--guitar playing and singing from both Ryan and Todd, and lots of piano playing. 
It was Kimiko's first time at our house and we all loved her. She is so much fun and so happy to be around. It was so fun watching her and Todd together. They make a darling couple.
The weather was great---as is the usual for this winter! We have had such a mild winter this year and none of us are complaining. Our cool cruiser bikes got to come out for a while. Kimiko curled Hannah's hair and she looked so darling!


Just some cute shots of our cute couples! We had a lot of fun. We ate out a couple of times--Buffalo Wild Wings is becoming a favorite. We played a lot of Rock Band and mostly just relaxed and enjoyed being together! They left too soon and we can't wait til they come back!! Who's coming next?? Everyone is always welcome and our door is always open.
We had lots of music--guitar playing and singing from both Ryan and Todd, and lots of piano playing. 
It was Kimiko's first time at our house and we all loved her. She is so much fun and so happy to be around. It was so fun watching her and Todd together. They make a darling couple.
The weather was great---as is the usual for this winter! We have had such a mild winter this year and none of us are complaining. Our cool cruiser bikes got to come out for a while. Kimiko curled Hannah's hair and she looked so darling! 

Just some cute shots of our cute couples! We had a lot of fun. We ate out a couple of times--Buffalo Wild Wings is becoming a favorite. We played a lot of Rock Band and mostly just relaxed and enjoyed being together! They left too soon and we can't wait til they come back!! Who's coming next?? Everyone is always welcome and our door is always open.
7 comments:
Cute post! looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Kamiko looks so cute and TAN in those pics! Shes got such pretty skin. Thats fun that they did Hannah's hair at first I thought it looked like Hannah got a perm! I;m glad you guys got to ride bikes and all that fun stuff outside again. That picture of Ryan and Ali on the bikes looks alot like the one you took of me and Tyler on the bikes. Same pose and everything! thats funny.
I wish we couldve came I feel left out of the loop! glad you had fun though. :)
I wish I was next!! You all have so much fun together!
That is so awesome that they all came to your spanish class and that ryan sang!
p.s. yes, avalon is coming to hawaii just by herself! it is her christmas/birthday present and she could not be more excited! nor could i! :)
It looks like a great weekend! I'm looking forward to meeting the family we haven't met yet this summer! I want to try out one of those bikes - they look really fun. I'm glad you got to bring your kids to Spanish class!
Love,
Melecia
All i have to say is, wish we could have stayed in colorado! Reality is a lot more stressful, i miss all the relaxing. We did bring back with us warm weather though! It's been really nice.
Thanks again for everything, we look forward to seeing you guys in a little over a month!
I miss spring break, thats great you had so many fun people to spend it with.
We can't wait for our turn! Sounds like you guys had a fun time.
I know 2 little kids that would love to go to your class and sing songs....they could even throw in some spanish counting in!
Kendi
Sounds like you all had a great time. It's great your kids would go and perform in your spanish class. It's nice to see how much you enjoy each other's company.
Post a Comment