Saturday, February 21, 2009

Moore News!

Hannah entered a vocal competition and she was contacted this afternoon with the GREAT NEWS that she won 1st Place in her category!!! She will be a featured soloist with the Longmont Chorale at their March 7th concert!

We are so proud of her and wanted to share the news with you!

12 comments:

Paul and Joni said...

Congrats Hannah, thats awesome. We feel horrible for not calling on your birthday, I hope it was fun. We need to do a better job of remembering those things. We're proud of you.

Sete said...

Wow that is so great. If only I could get someone to give me a good voice! I'm jealous. Way to go-and you guys must be so proud.

The Nannie Family said...

Wow that is exciting. Congrats. You must be so excited.

Moore Family said...

Congratulations to Hannah! It sounds like you are keeping busy with all your activities!
We're very proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Hannah, that's quite an accomplishment..Way to go.

Love
Aunt Lydia

Cierra said...

First the Longmont Chorale and next...American Idol!! Wooohoooo Hannah! Glad you are sharing your talent and getting recognition for it!

Cierra said...

The comment above is from Cierra. For some reason it shows me signed in as another blog I created to sell our stuff. :)

Joel said...

Congratulations, Hanna. It's great that your hard work is paying off like it is.

Anonymous said...

I hope they'll film that concert so we can see it! Your destined for great things.
Love,
Melecia

Ryan and Ali said...

Congrats Hannah!!! I wish I had half the talent that you have, I'm so excited for you! That would be fun if we could make it to watch, we'll have to see what happens.

Jenny Moore said...

Congratulations Hannah!!
That is great!!!

Vallente said...

AWESOME! Congrats. Have fun!