Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Moore fun in the January Sunshine!!!

Tyler and Jaimee came home for a weekend visit this past weekend and it was so much fun! I think they put in an order for good weather and they got incredible weather! It was sunny and in the high 50's and 60's all weekend long! We got to play outside a lot. Here they are enjoying the cruiser's in the neighborhood.

We got Tyler Albert as a bonus for most of the weekend. He is a lot of fun and we really enjoyed having him with us.

Me and one of my sweet boys!

Putting the candles on Tyler's DQ ice cream birthday cake. Since his birthday is tomorrow, January 21st, we decided to celebrate it early--all weekend long! We ate a lot of delicious food in celebration of his 26th birthday!

It was a perfect weekend for playing in the park. We played some catch with the football and some lightning on the b-ball court.


All the girls catching our breath. We could not get over how beautiful it was outside! We wanted that weather to last forever. It's now Tuesday as I'm blogging and it is still gorgeous--tomorrow is supposed to be 65!!! As my friend, Julia, said today, "If this is global warming, I'm all for it!" Grandma doesn't look too happy in this picture, but it's just cause she's looking into the sun. She loved being out in the sunshine....so did Molly!

Chillin' on the big comfy couch.

Our last minutes together before they headed on back to Utah! I have to think they were just a little bit tempted to stay!! We welcome them and any visitors back any time!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard on the radio yesterday about what wonderful weather you guys are having! Please send it our way....the air quality here is so bad! YUCK!

Tell Tyler and Jaimee they missed out on some great celeb sightseeing! I am glad you guys had fun and they were able to come visit!

The Nannie Family said...

It's looks like a great time. It's always nice to visit family. Glad the weather was wonderful. That's what's great about Colorado.

Tyler and Jaimee said...

We had so much fun! I love the post. I miss the nice weather there already! Ever since weve been back it is like super foggy and gray. NO fun! :(

Thanks so much for letting us come there and taking care of us and Tyler for his bday. Love you guys!

Cierra said...

the picture of "the girls" is my favorite! it's fun to see you all together...you can just tell everyone loves each other and had a blast!

p.s. Aunt Susan--that is awesome you are already in Spanish 4!! I truly am so impressed. You are a fast learner and if the class is all in spanish the whole time, you will learn that much more. Alfredo and I can't wait till the next time we see you so we can practice together and hear your skills in action. :)

Jenny Moore said...

We want some warm here...can you send it?!!!
Looks like a great weekend!!
We are looking forward to the reunion this summer with everyone.