My mom, Jean Brady, came to live with us a week ago! We are so happy to have her with us. She is a happy addition to our family. Here she is wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!

Everyone that knows Grandma, (Mima) knows she can be quite a clown. Here she is clowning around at the dinner table. She had a lot of fun with Eric's hat!


I think those faces say it all. She is a little "impish" and a little "angelic" all wrapped into a delightful little lady!

This is our annual Christmas tree hunt at the Blue Ribbon Farm. We were lucky this year and found the perfect tree standing all by itself waiting for us!
Merry Christmas everyone!!
6 comments:
Oh what fun it is to have a grandma go with us to get the perfect tree. She is such a hoot when she acts crazy. We love her so. Hope ya all have a chance to see her again before long.
Love, Mike, Dad, Grandpa
Looks like you are taking good care of her. Look those crazy hat pictures.
Looks like fun looking for a tree.
She looks different than we remember though. Something has changed. We think her hair but she looks good.
Cute little tree and cute little grandma. she is so funny! Im glad she is doing good and you guys are having so much fun. We are planning on coming in January and we are excited! (I havent quite gotten the nerve up to ask for work off yet but besides that we are all for it!)
By the way last Christmas was so much fun! We were just thinking about all the fun things we did out there.. theres always next year :)
I love that picture of her with the hat and the crazy face, definately a keeper
I love the pictures of Jean! She's always so happy and so much fun. I love real trees!
Love,
Melecia
Oh we just want to squeeze and kiss Mima....she's such a sweetheart! I love her hair and her Christmas dress. She looks like she's ready for a night on the town :-).
Love you Mima!
The MNBradys
Post a Comment