Sunday, December 23, 2007

Gingerbread Houses are Moore Fun!

We made our traditional "graham cracker" gingerbread houses tonight with our good friends the Tranes who have moved to Singapore for a couple of years. They are back in Colorado for the Holidays! We also have Justin, Tyler, Jaimee and Ryan home for Christmas! The first three pictures are of everyone concentrating on their house building.


<



The finished products! Some turned out really great...and then there was Tyler's!! But, I think everyone had fun making them regardless of how they turned out!

Jaimee and Hannah's --check out the vehicle and snowman!

Ryan and Jordan Trane complete with a back upper-deck patio!

Christian and Dave Trane--Best of Show! The blue candies on the side are the swimming pool!

Okay, so Tyler's was looking pretty good till the tornado swept through and did a number on it!

The Three Amigos worked really hard on this masterpiece. It's a two story mansion!


Our little country cottage.


After we finished our houses, we went to the basement for a little Guitar Hero III! Eric really rocks at this game and everyone got a kick out of watching him play on the Expert Level! Tyler and Jaimee are demonstrating how the game is played on Medium Level before Eric does his thing.


Ryan Trane didn't do too badly for his first try at it!
Everyone is totally mesmorized by Eric's guitar hero skills. We think maybe this is a marketable skill.

We had a great game of Catch Phrase to wind up our Christmas Eve Eve! A very fun night for all!!

7 comments:

Paul and Joni said...

Joni loves guitar hero, when we went to Vernal last time she played for 6 hours straight with her cousin while I was left to get to know all of her family better. Have a great Christmas and tell everyone we said hi, love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Looks like your house building was fun! Very original creations.
Having witnessed Eric's skill first hand I would have to say that it's pretty amazing!
Have a great Christmas with the family!

Anonymous said...

I think I did that with you guys once, but mine fell apart two and was pretty ghetto looking. Nice that you had all the Griffith boys there (except Todd).

I'd like to see Dad play Guitar Hero.

Kim said...

expert level...we played all of christmas and I'll never get it.

Anonymous said...

LOOKS LIKE FUN GUYS! I AGREE - ERIC IS THE GUITAR HERO CHAMPION. i LOVE THE GINGERBREAD HOUSE EVENING. I HOPE THE HOUSE RECOVERS FROM THE TORNADO.
lOVE,
mELECIA

Anonymous said...

I am glad you were able to be with the Tranes over the holiday. They sound like great friends.

It looks like you also had fun with your boys and Jaimee there. Wish we could have all be there also.

Eric should start taking some "real" electric guitar lessons. I bet he could whoo a lot of girls.
I know the few times I've played guitar hero I've just made a fool out of myself, especially in front of the professional himself!

Anonymous said...

Hey I am trying out making my first comment. I like the update to your blog! That was so much fun! Thanks again!
Jaimee and Tyler