

This past weekend was Tyler's graduation from Utah State University. I (Susan) got to fly over to Utah all by me one-zies to attend the festivities. Mike, Eric, and Hannah had to stay home to put on the Ward Christmas Party Program--which I hear was fabulous! The next couple of pictures are at The Gateway Mall in Salt Lake City. I spent Thursday and Friday with Kendi, Megan, Carter, and Bess (Glen was out of town). Friday night we met up with Tyler, Jaimee, and Ryan. It was so freezing--I really don't get the idea of outdoor malls in cold climates?! We had a nice, fun dinner at California Pizza Kitchen--we did a little shopping and then tried to see the Temple Square lights, but they turned them off just as we arrived (10:30). So we got gas and headed up to Logan. (We said goodbye to Kendi and gang after the shopping.)

Bess had a little crush on Ryan. I asked her if he was her boyfriend and she smiled and nodded her head up and down.
Saturday was the graduation! We are proud of Tyler for completing his Bachelor's Degree in Business Management.

Tyler, Ryan, Brandon and Amanda Brady (cousin and wife), and Jaimee.
I arrived back in Denver on Sunday night and Monday morning had three Triple Trio performances--two nursing homes and the hospital. It was a lot of fun singing a variety of secular and spiritual pieces. Mike came to see us and said we sounded great! He even had tears in his eyes on a couple of numbers, so I think that either means we were good and touched his heart or...we were really bad and he was crying tears of anguish!

Bess had a little crush on Ryan. I asked her if he was her boyfriend and she smiled and nodded her head up and down.Saturday was the graduation! We are proud of Tyler for completing his Bachelor's Degree in Business Management.

Tyler, Ryan, Brandon and Amanda Brady (cousin and wife), and Jaimee.I arrived back in Denver on Sunday night and Monday morning had three Triple Trio performances--two nursing homes and the hospital. It was a lot of fun singing a variety of secular and spiritual pieces. Mike came to see us and said we sounded great! He even had tears in his eyes on a couple of numbers, so I think that either means we were good and touched his heart or...we were really bad and he was crying tears of anguish!

Isn't she a beautie? 


7 comments:
Congrats to Tyler. Everyone looks great. The tree looks wonderful. It looks like you all keep busy.
Great blog! We're also really happy for Tyler, and can't believe all the things you are doing and doing well during the holidays! It looks fun and festive - wish I could have heard the Christmas program and the triple trio. Utah looks very cold. Have a great rest of the holiday!
Love,
Melecia
Congrats Tyler, that made me miss Logan and SLC. Are the ladies in your group signing? Its like the happy hands club. Ryan sure is a lucky guy cause Bess is a cutie.
Love the photos. Wish I would have been around to see everyone when they were in town, but it looks like you had a good time. Congratulations to Tyler on his graduation.
Too bad those pictures from the Gateway didn't turn out better.
It was fun having you here, even if I did have to tag along to the hospital. (really it was nice to see cindy).
Your boys are so cute and good to my kids, of course Bess had a crush on Ryan.
It was funny because as we were walking into American Eagle, Jaimee and I were behind all you guys and I heard these 3 high school girls, whom didn't know we were with you guys, gasp and say "oh he was SO cute." So I guess it's not Bess that has a crush on Ryan.
Congrats to Tyler and have a good Christmas with all of them there.
Looks like you're all ready for Christmas!
Fun activities all around.
Congrats to Tyler for graduating...it seems like it was just yesterday that I was graduating but then I started adding up how long it's been...now I'm depressed...better go make fudge!!
Love the post. I love your tree (so glad to see people going to get trees, I'm very anti-fake trees) Congratulations on graduation, always a relief! I wish I could hear some good Christmas caroling. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment