I thought it would be fun to post a few pictures of weddings and visits and fun stuff from the past few months!!
I started a fun tradition a few years ago and made these candy posters for the boys as they completed each year of seminary!! Eric just finished his first year and even earned the stake presidents award for daily scripture reading.The picture below is of Eric's first shaving experience. I'm sure he won't like that I'm posting it, but it's one of those milestones that means a lot to a mom!! I figure if Melecia can post Garrett shaving then I can post Eric!

Back in March, we got to go to Dallas and on to College Station with Paul and Joni. It was fun to see them in their setting and to get to attend their sweet little primary class with them. I know they are going to miss that class!!


While we were in Texas, Tyler, Jaimee, and Ryan came to Longmont and stayed with Eric and Hannah for the weekend and then stayed on with us after we returned for the rest of their spring break from USU!

The gang at the Denver Zoo! It was springtime at the zoo and they saw a lot of interesting things--need I say more?
We had a fun ski day at Eldora!
Eric and I decided to drive over to Logan one weekend before school got out so that we could see the Logan gang one more time before they left for their summer jobs in San Francisco!! Justin was also there in between his Phoenix job and his summer job in St. Louis. It was good to see him as well.
PlayStation fun at Tyler and Jaimee's first apartment! It was really fun to be able to see their first home. Jaimee did a great job of decorating with all their fun wedding pictures and gifts.
Joel stopped by and we had a nice visit with him. We also played a fun game of electronic "Catch Phrase."
The next few pictures are of Brandon and Amanda's wedding day and then Cierra and Alfredo's. It was so great being able to be there for both of those wonderful events! Wish we could be at everything, but what we have been able to go to has always been awesome and very memorable.
Brandon and Amanda:
Joseph, Mike, Brandon, and Tyson Christensen (bestman):

Brandon and Aunt Susan:

Cierra and Alfredo:
Nancy and Cierra:

Nancy and Dale with all their grandkids:

We had a great trip to Salt Lake and the Provo area to take Eric to EFY and to spend some time with friends and with Glen, Kendi and kids, and for Mike to do some genealogy! It was a fun, busy week, but most of our pictures are of tombstones! Check out Kendi's blog for a couple of more pictures of our visit with them!


Hannah has been in a couple of plays and Eric and Hannah both had end of year concerts, but I always forget to bring the camera for those events!! Better luck next year! They were fantastic even if I don't have pics to show them off!
Well, I think that catches me up!!
The End!....for now!
6 comments:
That candy poster is nice. I don't think of things like that.
Devin never had the regular razor experience he has always used electric.
Looks like you all have been busy.
Keep up the fun!
Wow you have been busy, but lots of good family time. It looks like you had fun with Joni and Paul and your boys for the little bit you got to see Joel.
I wish we all lived closer so we could see each other more regularly. I don't know what it is lately but I have been really longing to be closer to more family.
Tell Eric congratulations or condolences on the shaving, hopefully he won't be as hairy as his Moore brothers and have to shave once or twice everyday.
Tell Hannah I am mad because she was suppose to call me about the part she got in the play....I have been having sleepless nights over not knowing what part she got!
Fun and busy summer, it seems even more so when putting it all together at once, sounds hard. Nice pictures of everyone.
I really love getting caught up. Congratulations to Eric on his Seminary accomplishments and his facial hair! Tyler, Jamie, Ryan, and your nieces & nephews' weddings are also really nice. Keep posting! We love you!
-Melecia
So I guess things don't slow down even as kids get bigger!!
Looks like you've had a great year so far!
eric SHAVES??? what the heck?? man i am getting to be a grandma i guess...i remember bottle-feeding that kid. he is turning into a handsome young gentleman...I loved looking at all your pictures, and man i miss Justin, Tyler, Ryan, and Toddy...
Post a Comment