Nice high tech pictures Dad. I'm impressed! Looks like you had a fun time. Unfortunate name for a camp. I can just picture Dad saying, "Come on everybody, let's all get in the car and go to Camp Dick!"
I remember Camp Dick - we had "Eco Week there"in 6th grade. Those are great pictures Hannah and Eric are great sports, and look like they really enjoy the outdoors. Cute toenail polish Susan! I'm glad you were able to relax & ride horses. Lots of fun! Love, Melecia
Sorry the slide show is so fast, I did it fast so that no one would get bored!!! Just click on "show all images" and you can watch it slower if you so choose!! Thanks for the great comments!
Glad to see that you guys had fun camping. I don't totally enjoy camping but I think I should start to at least pretend for my kids sake. Good job on the picture thing...see you know more then you think you do.
10 comments:
Nice high tech pictures Dad. I'm impressed! Looks like you had a fun time. Unfortunate name for a camp. I can just picture Dad saying, "Come on everybody, let's all get in the car and go to Camp Dick!"
I remember Camp Dick - we had "Eco Week there"in 6th grade. Those are great pictures Hannah and Eric are great sports, and look like they really enjoy the outdoors. Cute toenail polish Susan! I'm glad you were able to relax & ride horses. Lots of fun!
Love,
Melecia
I sure miss our camping days. It looked like alot of fun. Can you slow down the speed alittle on your slide show? I can't read that fast. Love ya.
I remember that place too, only for the name though. Hannah's room looks cool, definately straight off of hgtv or something.
i wanna go camping with you guys!! hannah and eric are turning out to be pretty "hot" teenagers if i do say so myself...you better watch out.
Sorry the slide show is so fast, I did it fast so that no one would get bored!!! Just click on "show all images" and you can watch it slower if you so choose!!
Thanks for the great comments!
Just beautiful! Makes me want to get out west....not just for the nature--but all of you of course!
The MNBradys
You guys just seem to be having heaps of fun with your trips together! Miss you lots!
Karen
Glad to see that you guys had fun camping. I don't totally enjoy camping but I think I should start to at least pretend for my kids sake.
Good job on the picture thing...see you know more then you think you do.
you guys always seem to be doing cool stuff! love seeing the pics!
Post a Comment