Sunday, January 17, 2021

After Christmas Fun! Adios to 2020!

 Melecia, Rhett and all of their family spent the holidays together in St. George. One day, we met Melecia, Rhett and Cecily halfway at an Arctic Circle in Fillmore and ate, talked and laughed for about three hours. It was so great catching up on each other’s lives. We miss them while they are living in London. We got to see Garrett for a little bit too on his way back to Bountiful for work. He stopped in and got a milkshake and visited for a while.

Melecia gave us beautiful gifts from England. Mike got this great hat and I got a wool scarf. She is is such a thoughtful gift giver.




Our New Year’s Eve was even more quiet than Christmas. It was just Mike and I. We made a delicious charcuterie board and watched the movie, Titanic. Maybe because this year was like a sinking ship in many ways? It was nevertheless a fun evening,



I can’t say I’m sad to see this year end but it did have some good things in it and a lot of personal growth. We are thankful for our family, friends, faith, freedom and for all our wonderful blessings!

Here’s hoping for Moore Fun in 2021!


No comments: