This is some of our group celebrating Tom Harris' birthday at a fun all you can eat Rodizio style Mexican restaurant.
Our main modes of transportation are riding on the bus and walking! Here is Mike with our friends, Lori and Neil Whiting. Seniors 60+ ride free on the buses and subways here. They also get 1/2 price movie and theater tickets as well as a lot of other 1/2 price perks and even a lot of freebies like close up parking spots at most places and special lines at the grocery stores. Only about 8 months until I start getting in on all the fun!
I can't say enough about how much we love being close to this beautiful temple. It is amazing that we get to walk by it to and from our office every day and that we get to go there as often as time will allow. It is truly a blessing in our lives.
We have known for a few weeks, but this weekend Hannah and Chase made their official announcement that they are having a baby, due on April 1 of 2018! We are thrilled for them!
Addie got in on the announcement since she is living with them while we are gone, but she is still ours and she will really just be Aunt Addie and not the big sister. Haha!
I loved this quote this week from LDS Living:
I've started adding this to my daily prayers and it's amazing the little promptings I get of things I can do during the day to help others and to make my mission more meaningful!
Have a great week!


1 comment:
It is so great you have fun with the other senior missionaries. We are happy for Hannah & Chase. Congrats to you both as well.
Post a Comment