We fell in love with the Conrad Ranch in Provo Canyon! It will be the perfect place for Hannah and Chase's reception.
The beautiful newly renovated Provo City Center Temple. Looking forward to July 15, 2016!❤️
We wanted to see Joni, Ellie and Reese while I was there so Hannah, Chase and I headed up to Farmington to see them. While we were driving I thought about asking Joni to take some pictures of Hannah and Chase to possibly see if we could use some for their announcements. Joni was game and took great pictures and we were all thrilled with the photos!
Ok, so they are adorable!
We had fun with Joni and her girls and Joel even came by as a bonus visit!
That night we had a wonderful treat to see the BYU Men's Chorus perform in the Tabernacle in Temple Square. It was fantastic. We love hearing Eric sing every chance we get.
Sunday, we had low country boil at Eric and Chase's apartment to celebrate Eric's friend Adam's birthday. Can't get enough of that!!
I was staying with my sweet friend, Cindi, and I got to see her perform in her musical group before heading back home! They were awesome! Such a great trip all around!














No comments:
Post a Comment