Monday, June 20, 2016

Sophie's 6th Birthday, April 2016

One of the perks to having kids live in Colorado Springs is being able to go down and visit more often than when they were out of state!! They aren't quite close enough for my liking but it's way better than having them in Texas and Utah! Wishing some more would move closer!!

Sophie had a fun birthday with her friends on her actual birthday so I went down the weekend after to celebrate with the gang. We had dinner on Friday night at Texas Roadhouse! The kids liked sitting on the saddle and being sung to!




These two are darn cute together!!

Saturday I got to see Sophie play soccer and she scored a goal! 





I took Sophie for her first pedicure after the game and breakfast at village inn. It was so fun and special for both of us.



1 comment:

The Nannie Family said...

Looks like you all had a great time. It is nice you get to have them closer. Those kids are so darn cute.