Sunday, January 17, 2016

What January Blues? 2016

I usually start off each year a little blue...but this year has been different so far! I had a blue day but it passed almost as soon as it came!! I don't know if it's the way we are eating (better) or the supplements I'm taking (DoTerra) or the way I am studying the scriptures or what, but I have had greater peace and comfort at the start of this year than I can remember from years past! I'm so grateful for whatever the reason and hoping it will last throughout the year ahead!

My gourmet gals is a definite highlight and something I look forward to each month. We had our first one of the year at Kathy's house and it did not disappoint!! Her home is like a boutique with every nook and cranny decorated for the season. We had delicious food and delightful conversation!





What a great way to start out the new year!!  Good food and good friends are always mood enhancers for me!! 


1 comment:

The Nannie Family said...

Glad you are less bluesie. Glad you have good friends.Not me.