Thursday, October 29, 2015

Paul Moore Foundation 5K, 10/10/2015

The big day finally arrived and it was incredible! There was so much support! There were probably around 500 people who attended the race and/or carnival and that doesn't include the virtual runners who ran in other locations! For instance, Mike participated in Colorado and Todd ran 13 miles in Mississippi!

There was so much love and Paul and Joni were so happy and appreciative of everyone and everything! I was so glad to be able to be there!

Here are a couple of pictures of some of the family members who came.



It was awesome to have so many of our kids and their families there! 

Here are some pics from the race!


Hannah and her roommate, Nichole, Charlotte, Eric, Jordyn, and Eric's roommate, Greg.


Justin and Kira came up from Texas so that was a fun treat!  All the little kids were so excited to get to race!! They all made it to the end! 


We had fun along the way!



Our good friends, the Robinsons, from Longmont came! That touched my heart so much! 


It was fun to see Jim Moore and his daughter Ady and her family!


There was a great carnival after the race with face painting, jumpy castles, food, a photo booth, etc. The kids had a blast!






I didn't get to spend nearly as much time with Paul, Joel and Glen's families as I would have liked but they all had lots of friends and family there as well so it was just good getting to be there with them! 

We sure are blessed with a wonderful family and so many good friends! It was a fabulous event and even better than anyone had hoped for! I saw people there who I hadn't seen in years! We appreciate so much the love and support of everyone!

Afterwards, some of us gathered at Costa Vida in Farmington for lunch. It was so fun to catch up with Brandon and Amanda Brady and their cute girls and Mark and Nerissa Bateman and their cute little baby. 




Fun to see all these boys grown up with all these little girls (and Tucker)! 

I almost forgot to mention there was a silent auction and Ellie and Reese had these beautiful original paintings up for sale! Artists in the making!! Great day for everyone!




No comments: