We decided to get a treat and I headed off in search of something on the healthy side like a sorbet or frozen yogurt, but I spotted this delight and had to get it! It's a waffle on the bottom with ice cream, hot fudge, caramel, whip cream, nuts and a cherry! Yum!
Our Gourmet Gals, minus Kim Hancock and Kathy Tomkinson, who we missed greatly, went to a cooking school in Denver for lunch. Their little cafe is called Assignments. It is staffed by the culinary arts school. It was a lot of fun, but the food was marginal at best! I had steak and eggs and my steak was way too charred on the outside and practically raw inside. Bleh! Always fun to be with friends though!
| Sharma, Kim, Margaret, me |
We have a new girlfriend in the family! Addie Rose was born on June 9th and we have decided to make her a permanent addition to our home. We are in love! Our friend, Lori, had her dog bred and Addie is one of her pups. Addie stayed with Lori a few more weeks until she was ready to come home with us, but Mike and I visited her regularly and had a lot of time to bond with her. Can't wait to bring her home!

1 comment:
Fun times. Addie is so cute.
Post a Comment