Saturday, May 11, 2013

San Antonio, Kira's First Birthday, February 17, 2013

I went back to San Antonio, solo this time, for Kirana's first birthday.  All first birthday's are important, but this one seemed culturally important to Mega and so I made the trip down for it.  It was a lot of fun being there.  Ryan had the day off on Friday, so he, Ali, Sadie and I went to the famous San Antonio Fair and Rodeo.  




These two are a hoot together.  Sadie just adores Mia!  She's also a big fan of Justin.  She likes to go over to Justin's house.  

It was a lot of fun helping Mega decorate for the party.

The birthday girl and her proud daddy!




Pretty in pink!  The little girl on the left is my friend Kym Hall's granddaughter.  They drove down from Austin for the occasion.


Kym, Scarlett, and I


Hanging out at Ryan and Ali's
 

We went back to the Fair and Rodeo (just the adults this time) with Ali's folks, Don and Sue Lindberg, and Justin and Mega for the Rodeo and then the Dierks Bentley concert.  It was so much fun! It turned out to be a great trip.  Love going to San Antonio!

No comments: