Saturday, May 11, 2013

January 2013

Eric and I got to take Hannah back to Utah for her second semester at Utah State.  Eric didn't go back to BYU, but deferred his full-time student status so that he could return to his mission.  We spent a couple of days visiting and holding babies.

Eric's girlfriend, Charlotte, whom he met at BYU, is from Basildon, England.  She was flying back to Utah while we were there, so Eric picked her up at the airport and gave her these pretty flowers.  They came back to Tyler and Jaimee's house to hang out and meet us.  Poor girl was sooo tired, but she was a good sport and lots of fun.  We love her!




Charlotte with the family.  I'm pretty sure she won the game we were playing!

Jaimee, Sophie and I had fun at the Utah Home Show that Tyler was working at.

The last picture of these two together for two years!  We didn't know it at the time, but Hannah decided shortly after this picture was taken to submit her mission papers!


No comments: