Thursday, June 16, 2011

This and That--June, 2011

Hannah finished her third year of early morning seminary!  It's a tradition to get a candy poster at the end of each year!  One more year to go!!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day and birthday!  Thanks to everyone for the lovely cards, gifts, phone calls and Facebook messages!  I felt very loved!

We sold our house and are buying this cute cottage on the Lefthand Creek!  It may not look like a dream house, but it truly is the house I have dreamed of--complete with a white picket fence in back!

Hannah, Mike and I took our first summer hike in Boulder at Chatauqua Park.  It was actually quite strenuous and had me huffing and puffing, but it was so beautiful and a lot of fun.



A huge rockslide up near one of the Flatirons!  We are looking forward to a fun summer ahead!

4 comments:

The Nannie Family said...

Cute house and it's good to huff and puff once in awhile.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on Hannah completing another year of seminary! The candy bar tradition is a nice reward! It looks like you had a lot of fun biking - that park is really hard - I remember from college days! Your home will be really cute!
Love,
Melecia

The Nannie Family said...

Congrats Hannah that is a great accomplishment. We are proud of you. Sorry i forgot on my last post.

Paul and Joni said...

love the new house, looks like your kind of house. I miss those mountains.

Paul