| I had the special opportunity of babysitting for Sophie while Tyler and Jaimee took a little vacation to St. George and Las Vegas! We had such a fun time together!! |
| Cute little Maggie is about 2 months younger than Sophie. They are sweet little gals!! |
| I was a happy Grandma!! |
| Carter and Bess are so much fun! They were super cute with the two babies! |
5 comments:
ohhhh how FUN! i bet you were a busy lady...your grandbabies are so stinkin' cute.
That's nice you got to do that and spend time with Soph. Seeing everyone visit SLC makes me want to live there.
Im so glad you could come stay and spend some one on one time with Soph! She seemed like she had a fun time too! Thanks for taking such good care of her.
Looks like a fun time was had by all.
Lots of cute babies! I am excited when the time comes for me to be a grandma - in ten years or so!
Melecia
Post a Comment