Monday, October 4, 2010

Taking Eric to BYU, Provo, Utah, August 2010

We took Eric to BYU on August 25, 2010.  He was very excited and nervous about leaving home and going off on his own to college in another state!  Here are some pictures of our trip to Provo and some of the BYU landmarks!  Here he is buying his books!  One of the truly big ripoffs of going to college!  You'd think they'd give starving students a break. 




Eric in front of the steps to Young Hall--his dorm in Heritage Halls

Here's his room!

All the names of his roommates on their door.

Hannah and Mike on the stoop in front of Young Hall

Saying goodbye!  It was so hard, but we somehow did it!

Buddies since birth, this is really the first time these two have been apart for any length of time--ever!

See you soon!
We love you, Eric!

1 comment:

The Nannie Family said...

He doesn't look old enough to go off to college. I bet it has been an adjustment. I am sure he is having a blast.
I saw plenty of movies at that Varisty theatre.