Monday, October 4, 2010

Moore Utah Fun, August 2010

We found the end of the rainbow!!  It's the In-n-Out in South Jordan!


Mike, Eric, Ryan and Glen played a round of Golf in Salt Lake one day.  Hannah, Ali, Jaimee, Sophie and I went to Tyler's flag football game.  We all met up afterwards for some lunch at Zupa's.





It was a happy day and a happy trip to Utah!  We got to spend time with all of our Utah kids except Todd and Kimiko (they were in Oregon) and we got to eat at my favorite food places--Cafe Rio and In-n-out!!  Can't wait til the next time we get to come visit!

3 comments:

Ryan and Ali said...

Wow, you have been updating a ton! Way to go! It was fun having ya'll here in Utah for a visit and it's been really fun having Eric live so close!

Tyler and Jaimee said...

Cute post! Thats such a cool picture of Hannah with the rainbow behind her! I love that picture of Mike with Sophie smiling huge too. So fun!

Paul and Joni said...

Five Guys is still the best, but I guess I can say that as long as I still haven't been to In-n-Out