Friday, May 29, 2009

Mem-Moore-ial Day Weekend Fun!



School got out for Eric and Hannah on Friday, May 22nd. That means that Seminary ended too! I have a tradition of making candy posters for the kids at the end of Seminary each year to celebrate making it through! Here are Eric and Hannah with their 2009 versions. They are so happy to be done with 9th and 11th grades. Eric is officially a Senior in High School!! Woo hoo!


Glen, Kendi, Carter, and Bess came to Longmont for the long weekend! We had so much fun with them!

Ok, so I guess I'm going to have to blog one or two pictures at a time, because blogger keeps knocking me out when I try to add a picture! This is it for tonight! Moore tomorrow!

4 comments:

Ryan and Ali said...

Those candy posters are such a good idea! I love those things.

My dad just got called to be the new bishop of our home ward! He just let us know when he was up here this past weekend. We're all really excited for him.

Paul and Joni said...

I hope your pictures start working because I'd love to see them from your busy weekend. Congrats to all who ran the Bolder Boulder (or however you spell it)

The Nannie Family said...

You guys always have fun. It's nice you had company. The poster's are cute. Maybe I will have one waiting for Devin. Wow, I am proud of all that ran in the Bolder Boulder.

Anonymous said...

Candy posters is a great idea for the end of seminary. Big Senior Eric! Make the most out of it bro - you'll have a great year!
Love,
Melecia