
Eric and Hannah are both in choir. Hannah had an outstanding solo. It was with another girl, but they literally sounded like one voice. For some reason the video and sound don't match up sometimes, probably because we took the video on a digital camera. It really is just the two girls singing even though it sounds like the whole choir. It's pretty incredible and it's in Hebrew!
Enjoy!
Eric's in Chamber Singers and Evenstar and they were amazing too! These kids really enjoy music and it's lots of fun to watch them having fun.
Me and my friends have a tradition that after all of our concerts, we go to Chipotle. I took some kickin' rad shots with my new camera!It was also sad because usually the whole choir goes, but only like 10 came this time... Oh well
(Eric)
P.S. and to anyone who wants to know, I bought the camera without the help of my parentals. I earned the money at my KICKIN' RAD job at DQ.
6 comments:
Cool, seeing that brings back a lot of memories of my high school. You guys are pretty talented
Hannah great job singing and you are a you tube star.
Eric you are one RAD dude. Glad you are spending your money wisely. I'm sure you sang great also. Glad you have a fun trdation with your friends.
Woo! That was beautiful. I can't believe how difficult that music was! Clear, soaring sound and right on pitch. Very impressive. And I'm also impressed with Eric's job and buying his own camera. That's one reason why I married Jeremy- cuz he bought everything with his own money growing up and knew how valuable work is.
What handsome beautiful kids. The music was awesome Hannah, I didn't realize you had such a beautiful voice. Keep it up.
That camera looks fun Eric. Keep saving that money for your DQ job.
Eric! cool post. That is so cool you bought that cool camera with your own money. and can I just say what a LADIES MAN you are!? :)
Hannah's duet with the girl was amazing! Me and Tyler listened to the whole thing and were very impressed! We miss you guys!! love ya.
I'm so proud of Eric and Hannah and their Musical talents and groups! They are really beautiful kids! We all listened to Hannah's solo, and she has a very mature, lovely voice that keeps getting better and better!
We love you!
Melecia
Post a Comment