Todd in San Antonio--at lunch at TGIF with Tyler and Jaimee
Todd is back! We are so happy to have him here with us in Colorado! ....finally.... but before we got him, he got to be greeted by other loved ones.
He arrived at the Salt Lake Airpot on Wednesday, July 30th and was greeted by his dad, Glen, Kendi, Carter, and Bess, his Grandma Griff, his Aunt Karen Merrill, Aunt Lori Griffith, and cousins Courtney, Chelsea, (Chelsea's baby Ben), cousin Rachael's boys, and cousin Patrick. It was a pretty great welcoming committee and I appreciate all the support since we weren't there to greet him ourselves!
I saw Todd for the first time on Tuesday, August 6th, in the lobby of the San Antonio Temple! We were supposed to get together on Tuesday night when he arrived but due to plane problems he didn't arrive until Wednesday!! It was a sweet reunion for my boy and his mom!! It was very wonderful being in the temple with him and with Ryan and his fiance, Ali. I can't think of a better place to be.
Here are some pictures of Todd's homecoming in Salt Lake:




He arrived at the Salt Lake Airpot on Wednesday, July 30th and was greeted by his dad, Glen, Kendi, Carter, and Bess, his Grandma Griff, his Aunt Karen Merrill, Aunt Lori Griffith, and cousins Courtney, Chelsea, (Chelsea's baby Ben), cousin Rachael's boys, and cousin Patrick. It was a pretty great welcoming committee and I appreciate all the support since we weren't there to greet him ourselves!
I saw Todd for the first time on Tuesday, August 6th, in the lobby of the San Antonio Temple! We were supposed to get together on Tuesday night when he arrived but due to plane problems he didn't arrive until Wednesday!! It was a sweet reunion for my boy and his mom!! It was very wonderful being in the temple with him and with Ryan and his fiance, Ali. I can't think of a better place to be.
Here are some pictures of Todd's homecoming in Salt Lake:




Todd looks great and is such a joy to be around. He is full of the Spirit of the Lord and we are very proud of him and his great mission to Bulgaria!!

8 comments:
He looks like a great missionary! Glad he's home safe and sound. He has such peaceful and sweet smiles.
Aunt Lydia
Cute blog post! I am so happy Todd is back and he looks so cute! Have fun with him over the next couple weeks. I was kinda hoping we would miss our flight in Denver for a night or two so we could have a stay at your house. We had lots of fun with you guys! love ya
WELCOME HOME Todd!
Can't wait for more pics--and missionary stories...hint hint. :-)
Love from the MNBradys
Yeah, Todd is home. I know he was the best missionary. Welcome back.
Sounds like the wedding went great.
Welcome to the family Ali.
Welcome home Todd.
I hope your mission was a great one.
It was great spending time with you guys and welcoming Todd home! Love you guys!
Karen
Welcome back Todd, I bet that was a greast experience seeing him in the temple for the first time. Looking forward to some pics of the wedding.
My Toddy is BAAAAAACK!!!!
Waaaaa-hooooooooooooo!!
I'm so proud of my fave cousin! (no offense to anyone else...me and Todd were just always the best of friends growing up)
I think Todd should start his own blog now and slowly write about all his mission adventures as well as his life now. Anyone agree??
Post a Comment