Friday, July 18, 2008

Moore Fun Rafting in the Rockies!!



Some of my girlfriends and I headed up to the mountains one day for a fun day on the river! I was a little anxious about it having not done this sort of thing in many years, but decided to live on the wild side and go for it! It was so much fun and not even scary! I never once felt like I was even close to going over the side!! We had an excellent guide named Luke who took very good care of us. We worked well as a team navigating our way through four sets of Class 4 rapids as well as many Class 3's. I highly recommend this activity for anyone looking for a little adventure!!

4 comments:

Tyler and Jaimee said...

Susan!
I am so proud of you! Way to step on the wild side I had no idea you had it in you! haha.
That looks like so much fun I am jealous. I'm not so sure I am as brave as you though! Looks and sounds like you had alot of fun!

The Nannie Family said...

River rafting, I love it. You sure are lucky. Those were great rapids. We have been talking about going.

You look great. Who took all those pictures?

Cierra said...

susan you are HARDCORE!!!

wow...really, i am impressed. i remember going river rafting when i was younger and it was quite scary, i must say.

Moore Family said...

How fun! Glad that you decided to be adventurous and give it a try. Maybe we'll have to do it when we come up sometime?