Monday, June 30, 2008

Who would have thought I'd be the tallest girl?

While we were in California for our vacation we got the girls together and discovered that I am the tallest one! I have never been the tallest in any group and it was quite a different feeling! I liked it! It was fun to be with these gals and get to know each of them a little better. They are awesome young ladies and we are happy to have them all in the family!




Me, Jaimee, Grandma, Rachael, Ali, and Hannah


Go Girls!

8 comments:

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

What a bunch of beauties and cuties! The tallest is 5'3;" that's amazing!

Love you,

Mike

Anonymous said...

How fun to have such great girls to spend time with. We still need to meet Rachelle and Ali. Hopefully soon.
Kendi

The Nannie Family said...

Wow, that must be a strange feeling being the tallest! ;-)
Looks like a great gtoup.

Paul and Joni said...

All you need is one more...as well as a beautiful maiden and you could replay an old classic disney movie...haha.

Tyler and Jaimee said...

These pictures are so funny! I love that I am one of the tallest too. You really are raking in the daughter in laws quickly now. As long as I remain the favorite Im fine with that.. just kidding. :)
Love ya!

Cierra said...

I need to be a part of that action so that I can get the satisfaction of being the "tall one" too!

That is an adorable picture.

And yes, I had so so so much fun with my parents. It was the best trip! And Alfredo and I would love if you guys came back again...anytime!

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful line-up! Congratulations on being the tallest Susan! It must be neat adding some more daughters to the family!
Love,
Melecia

Kim said...

Good thing I wasn't there!