Sunday, January 6, 2008

Winter Ice Skating, Longmont, Colorado, December 2007

Longmont has an outdoor ice skating pavilion!! We heard that they weren't going to be opening this year because of lack of funds, but through local donations and some financial figuring in the city, they not only opened it the weekend before Christmas, but all day Christmas Eve was FREE DAY!! We had so much fun and didn't sustain a single injury, right? At least not one serious enough for me to remember anyway!!!I forgot my camera and so these pictures come to us courtesy of Justin's fantastic Blackberry Cell Phone!! I think they came out really good!
I liked this picture even though it's a little distorted, it's cool!

Just chillin' on the wall!

Ahhh!

Ta Da!!

He actually looks pretty darn good! I think his ice hockey class at USU really improved his skills. I think all the boys skate really well partially because of all the time they spent playing roller-hockey while they were younger!

Handsome dudes!

Jaimee striking a pose. We all had such a great time skating round and round and round. When everyone finally started getting cold toes and sore ankles, I said, "Ok, we can leave after 10 more times around!!" It really was a fun day!

2 comments:

The Nannie Family said...

Looks like a fun time. It sure is nice to have family around.

Bob said...

So fun! There's nothing like ice skating during the holidays. I love that distorted picture--did you do that on purpose?

Love ya,
Melissa & Bob