Thursday, August 2, 2007

Odds and Ends of Summer

Eric played Cara Tennis this summer and did really great. He won his first three matches in the state tournament and then lost in the semi-finals. He's excited to start playing in a couple of weeks for Niwot High.




These are pictures of our garden. Mike built the boxes and he and Hannah planted them. Hannah is tending the garden as part of her Personal Progress for Young Women's. The boxes really turned out nice and the veggies are growing like crazy! We have tomatoes coming on like crazy!! They are sooo good.
Susan got a new "do." I just got sick of the same old style and so I went in to JC Penney's and had it all chopped off! I love it! What do you think?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Really makes your eyes pop--and you have gorgeous eyes!

Moore fun in Colorado! said...

Melissa and Bob, you are too fast! I was still editing this blog and you already commented!! Thanks for the nice compliment!

Vallente said...

Aunt Susan...it looks yummy and very delicious and is making me salivate...of course I'm talking about the garden...I love home grown tomatoes. Your hair looks very cute too.

Paul and Joni said...

I like it, I didn't know Eric plays tennis, that's really cool. If we ever come up to visit we'll have to knock around a few...I guess that means we need to come when its warm.

Anonymous said...

I love the new do! You look fresh and pretty! It sounds like Eric is a really good tennis player. Let's play when you're out here Eric, bring you're raquet! I also love the gardens - good job! That's a great idea for a YW project, Hannah!
Love,
Melecia

Cierra said...

i am taking a tennis class this summer because i s-t-i-n-k at tennis, but i am happy to say i have improved. i woudln't say im ready for wimbledon, but it is enjoyable now. that is sweet eric will be on the team. :) and susan, you look like a sexay mamasita! ow ow!

Anonymous said...

Love the cut, perfect for summer. You look 15 years younger...

Anonymous said...

Love the hair. You guys have had a busy summer!