We had our Halloween party early, October 15, and there was a lot more left in October. I'm way behind on here so I am going to try to do some catching up. Here is a sampling of October 15-31!
 |
| Happy 83 to the never aging man of my dreams! |
Tulip planting time and Fall at Ashton Gardens!
Fun day at the Wilkerson Farm with our cute Violet! She wanted to ride everything, even if it meant going with someone she didn't know.
 |
| First snow, October 19, 2022 |
 |
| Butterfly Biosphere |
 |
| Ward Halloween Party |
 |
| We bid on this cute cake and won! |
 |
| Halloween 2022! We hope to make this a tradition. |
 |
| Violet and I went trick or treating at Thanksgiving Point. |
 |
| Progress on Todd and Kimiko's Hyde Park Home |
 |
| ERA Halloween Party |
 |
We love when Marissa comes to visit!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment