Sunday, April 10, 2022

California, Here We Come! First Stop St. George, Feb. 2022

Our winter getaway has begun!  My friend and roommate from BYU, Jo Moulton, and her husband, Jim, have been inviting us to come to the St. George parade of homes for a couple of years now and we finally decided to go and make it part of our trip to California!  So glad we did!  The homes in the Parade were fabulous!  A few too many modern ones perhaps, but beautiful nonetheless!  

We stayed with Jo and Jim in their lovely St. George home.  They still live in Lehi most of the time but have a getaway place for them and their kids (and friends) to escape to. Mike and I arrived in St. George early in the afternoon on Thursday, February 24th.  We went to see some of the homes right away.  We met our friends, Janice and Cal Simmons, for dinner at a nice little Thai restaurant that they love.  It was fun to catch up with them.

On Friday, Mike and Jim stayed at home and Jo and I spent most of the day seeing a lot more of the homes.  It was a really fun day.  We did a lot of reminiscing about our lives now and back in college days.  I'm so grateful for the friends that I have in my life.  They are such a blessing to me--new friends and old friends, I love them all so much!

Here are some highlights of the 2022 St. George Parade of Homes:



The Homes


The Views and The Pools






The Bunk Rooms



The Kitchens









The Master Bathrooms--I obviously love them!


Master Bedrooms (Only 1)--guess I didn't love them!

Hoping Todd and Kimiko put a Pickle Ball court in their sports court!

The new under construction Washington Utah Temple

Such a wonderful couple of days in St. George!  It is a really beautiful and special place. Next stop, Joshua Tree National Park!


No comments: