Thursday, February 3, 2022

Hello February 2022

I'm on a roll with blogging so I thought I'd get a jumpstart into February!  We had a beautiful snowfall that I woke up to without even knowing it was going to snow so that was fun and a great start to February!  Also, I'm feeling 100% better so that's great too!


All are invited and welcome in our home!  We love having family and friends visit frequently.  The main reason we moved to Utah was to be closer to family and it has been a dream come true!  We see family members at least weekly, sometimes more and our hearts are overflowing! We joke that we have more Colorado friends here than we had there!  There are a lot of Longmont friends living in Utah now.  It's amazing.  We also have a lot of friends that we have made on our missions that live around here.  It's a great hub and we are loving it!




February is the month of love!  What's not to love about that?  I'm excited for this month!  We have a lot of awesome things planned.  I'm starting to volunteer again at the MTC and at Thanksgiving Point so that should be interesting and a good use of my time!  We are going to Logan next weekend and get to see The Johnson Files Improv Show and spend time with Todd's family and we have a fun trip planned to St. George, Joshua Tree, and Southern California at the end of the month. Having plans and things to look forward to is a game changer for me!

Congratulations to Eric for celebrating one year in his home on February 2nd!!

Housewarming celebration lunch with Katie Prestwich, Kale Shillig Kuprov, her son, Lev,  Joni, Mike, Hannah, Violet and I.  We were all so thrilled for him.  Such a big step in a person's life to own their first home!

Gorgeous painting that Marissa did for him!

2021, open with endless possibilities

2022--furnished and filled with love!

Here's to February being a fabulous month!

No comments: