Thursday, November 19, 2020

Nancy and Dale's home in St. James Plantation, NC, October 2020

 We didn't have much time together at Nancy's new house and we had wanted to do a lot of decorating and making decisions about a lot of her decorating.  We did what we could and I think I helped her a little, but we will have to go back to consulting through texts and phone calls.

We got BBQ and brought it to their beach club for dinner and sunset on Monday night and then we went to the movies.  It calmed me down a little bit.  This was the picture I got of Mike after his surgery.

I was so sad for him and so worried.  I felt bad that I wasn't there but certainly there was no way I could've known this would happen when I went.



Just a last look at Nancy and Dale's festive front porch!


I'll just have to come back again soon!


No comments: