Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Thanksgiving 2019

Thanksgiving this year was a little different.  Due to some crazy weather conditions, I went to Logan and had a fun time with some of my kids and grandkids and Mike had another fun group of family members at our house.  Everyone had a great day so I'd say it was a success!  We are sure thankful for our family.  Don't know what we'd do without them!

Here are pictures from the Logan group!  We had fun playing games, (Code Names was especially fun), sledding, doing Thanksgiving crafts, watching Frozen 2, going out for pizza with just the adults, eating way too much delicious food and just having a lot of fun together.  Todd and Kimiko were the perfect hosts and we are so grateful to them for taking such good care of all of us!































Here are a few pics of the Lehi group.  We are certainly blessed to have such a great family! There are way less pictures of this group since I wasn't there to take tons of them! ;)





No comments: