Wednesday, August 5, 2015

MBM Packard Family Homecoming, July 19, 2015

Part of our Utah trip plans included being at President and Sister Packard's (and family) homecoming in Tooele on July 19.  It was so wonderful seeing them again.  They all gave beautiful talks and testimonies of how the mission changed their lives and how they will be in the Lord's service for the rest of their lives.  We love that family so much!  I wish I had pictures of their kids also, but at least I got a couple of them and a couple of our missionaries.  Wish I could have gotten pictures with all the wonderful people that we know that were there!!

 President Dan and Sister Alison Packard

 This mosaic picture of the Boston Temple is made up of pictures of all the missionaries who served with the Packards during their three years as mission president!  It really is an amazing work of art. You can see us and the Braithwaites in this little section of it that I enlarged below.


 Here we are with our sweet Rachel Roy.  We served with her for five of our six months!  We love her so much.

This is Elder Santiago from Brazil.  He was our district leader and one of our favorites!  We had a lot of favorites.  The MBM has great missionaries!! #mbmforever#welovedourmission#itwastooshort




No comments: