Sunday, October 14, 2012

Moore Summer Fun!

For Christmas last year, Mike gave me tickets to Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney's Brothers of the Sun Concert at the Bronco's Stadium in Denver.  I had to wait 7 months to redeem my gift, but it was really worth it.  We had a great time!  Mike liked it and even knew a couple of the songs.

Our seats were up quite high, but we felt pretty close with these huge screens they have on both sides of the stage.  

The concert was right after the shootings at the Batman movie in Aurora, Colorado.  Tim came out and expressed his sympathy and sang a very touching song dedicated to those killed and affected by this horrible event.  It was a very hard time for Colorado residents and it was really kind and caring of him to do that.

Maybe I'm wrong, but not too many guys can pull off the all white look as well as Tim McGraw.  Am I right, girls??



Kenny came out after dark, so I wasn't really able to get any great pictures of him.  They both put on a fantastic show!

They ended the show by singing their new song, "Rockstar," together and then they sang "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy," and "Indian Outlaw" together.  It was so much fun!  Thank you, sweet husband, for a perfect Christmas present!

1 comment:

The Nannie Family said...

Lucky. I bet it was wonderful.