Monday, July 2, 2012

Fun Summer Stuff, June 2012

Looking for fun things to do as a couple, I decided to try my hand at golf again.  I got a really cool pair of Nike golf shoes given to me by a friend who was moving out of state and I thought I should probably give golf a try--since I did have the shoes!!

It turns out I like it!  Granted, I'm not very good, but I can hit the ball pretty straight and I'm not a bad putter.

Eric, Mike and I played one day at our local Sunset golf course.  We got a free golf cart rental and we had a blast!

I taught a fun class at our Relief Society activity on making fairy gardens including making these cute little fairy houses!

We planted a cottage garden in our front yard.  It's looking beautiful already, but next year it should be fabulous!!

I don't really even know what to say about this picture!  We were at our friend's house visiting out in front and this cat walked by across the street.  We thought it was carrying a baby kitten on it's back and then we thought it was a squirrel or something stuck on it's back and then we looked closer and realized it was part of the cat...like a fur graft or something totally crazy!  Seriously one of the weirdest things I have seen!

2 comments:

Paul and Joni said...

Good for you for trying golf, I've been getting addicted myself. The cat is disgusting.

Paul

Cierra said...

what a good-looking golfer! :)

and those fairy houses are adorable! my mom loves those too. it's like you two are sisters or something...

p.s. that cat is CRAZY! i'm so glad you took this picture and shared it with the world. weird weird weird! i can't help but laugh at it.