Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

THEN....

...AND NOW!
Mike and I are celebrating 19 years of wedded bliss today! It's hard to believe that we've been married for that long. We've been through a lot of stuff in all those years and most of it good--no, most of it great! We've been blessed to have a fabulous family who give us lots of love and support! We are looking forward to 19 Moore years, plus many moore after that!

11 comments:

Paul and Joni said...

That is pretty hard to believe, congrats on the milestone, try not to kill each other before you hit 20 years.

Jenny Moore said...

Happy Anniversary!
I should remember this easily enough, Emmy's birthday!!

Chris and Emily said...

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!

Joel said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Nannie Family said...

Wow, 19 years. Congrats.

Schumanns said...

How wonderful!! Happy anniversary!!

Tyler and Jaimee said...

Happy Anniversary! I had no idea. That is a long time. I'm glad you guys are still so happy together. See ya in a few weeks!!

Cierra said...

awww cute! you guys look like celebrities in that ball picture...yowzah!! happy blissful 19 years!

Brandon and Amanda Brady said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Sue Lindberg said...

Congratulations - still lookin good after all these years! Hope you had a great day :)

Ryan and Ali said...

Happy Anniversary! 19 years and still going strong! Our one year is coming up in just a couple days! It's crazy how fast time flies.